C/ Adela Bazo 2. Pamplona / Navarra (SPAIN)
+34 948 597 449 / +34 622 592 388
info@oxyhtech.com

The authentic decarbonizing machine!

Decarbonizers for diesel and gasoline engines up to 30,000 cc. Machines designed to remove carbon deposits and reduce smoke and emissions!

Our Oxyhtech Decarbonizing Machines

Oxyhtech decarbonising machines reduce smoke emission and remove carbon from any engine up to 30,000 cc. 

Oxyhtech Maxi+

Oxyhtech Maxi+ decarbonizer is designed for use in engines from 100 to 30,000 cc.

– Voltage: 380V – 32 AMP
– Max. consumption: 5000 Watts
– Operating pressure: 0 psi
– Max. water consumption: 2.5 l/h

More information

Oxyhtech Maxi

Oxyhtech Maxi decarbonizer is designed for use in engines from 100 to 5,000 cc.

– Voltage: 220V – 32 AMP
– Max. consumption: 2500 Watts
– Operating pressure: 0 psi
– Max. water consumption: 1.75 l/h

More information

Oxyhtech Midi

Oxyhtech Midi decarbonizer is designed for use in engines from 100 to 3,500 cc.

– Voltage: 220V / 110V
– Max. consumption: 1500 Watts
– Operating pressure: 0 psi
– Max. water consumption: 0.75 l/h

More information

Oxyhtech Mini

Oxyhtech Mini decarbonizer is designed for use in engines from 100 to 2.500 cc.

– Voltage: 12V
– Max. Consumption: –
– Operating pressure: 0 psi
– Max. water consumption: 0,17 l / h

More information

Main advantages of our decarbonizers machines

THE MOST COMPACT
THE MOST POWERFUL
LESS POLLUTION ECO-FRIEDLY
COMPETITIVE PRICE
REGENERATE THE MOTOR
NO CHEMICAL PRODUCTS
RESTORATION
OF BENEFITS
SECURITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
MAXIMUM PROFITABILITY & MINIMUM COST
100% SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
RECOMMENDED PRE-ITV REVIEW
CARBON DEPOSITS

The cholesterol engine



In each liter of fuel used in our vehicle, only 25% is used to generate the performance of the engine, the remaining 75% is wasted generating mostly heat, solid residues (carbon) and gases like CO, NOx, opacity… (highly contaminant).


In only 30 minutes we reduce the emissions of all gases up to 90% in all kind of engines.


Carbon deposits builds up quickly in the engine and the parts involved in the process of combustion and exhaust, creating obstructions, difficult to detect and resolve failures that can cause costly breakdowns and increased consumption.

Do you want to be an official distributor or workshop?

OXYHTECH – OXYHYDROGEN TECHNOLOGIES

Discover the power of
Oxyhydrogen with our decarbonizers

Oxyhtech sells decarbonizing machines that use a high efficiency electrolysis process with power supplies, which dissociate the oxygen and hydrogen present in the water, turning them into a gas called oxyhydrogen.

The high calorific value of the oxygen gas, injected into the engine, generates a rapid increase in the combustion temperature, which causes a controlled pyrolytic implosion that burns, disintegrates and eliminates all the carbon deposits accumulated in the engine in just 60 minutes.

I want more information

Comparative table of our decarbonizer machines

Here you can see a table that summarizes the differences between our four models of machines to decarbonize gasoline and diesel engines

More information about our decarbonising machines

Do not hesitate to consult our documents where you can find all the information and data about our engine decarbonising machines

DECARBONIZERS
COMPARISON TABLE

Comparative table of our four models of decarbonizers machines with their performance and differences

See

DESCARBONIZERS
PRESENTATION

Complete presentation of our engine decarbonizers, advantages of our equipment and results achieved

See

COMPANY
PRESENTATION

Complete presentation of our company, authorized workshops, decarbonization points, countries…

See

Real examples of our descarbonizations

If you already have our decarbonizers, do not hesitate to try our chemicals!

The only products in the world designed to enhance decarbonisation with Oxyhtech decarbonizer machines
Our chemicals are the only ones on the market designed to work with decarbonization machines

UPCOMING FAIRS

Do not hesitate and 
visit our booths
NACV Atlanta (5451)
AAPEX Las Vegas (482, Level 2)

If you are going to visit any of the fairs, do not hesitate to write us to info@oxyhtech.com in order to arrange a meeting. 
We will be happy to see you at our stands!
I want an appointment



Some of our clients

Authorized workshops and distributors of our Oxyhtech decarbonizers

More information?

If you would like more information about our decarbonizers or a budget, do not hesitate to fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible